Welcome to Weekly Finds where we share some useful links from around the web that will help you grow your business, get shit done, and hopefully add a little inspiration to your weekend.
- Feeling a little stressed/overwhelmed/burnt out these days? Stop what you’re doing, read this article, and apply some of Hillary’s tips. Your body, sanity, and friends will all thank you for it. Ditch Your Desk (And Your Guilt): A Freelancers Guide To Beating Stress.
- Freelancers famously struggle with the feast or famine cycle of earning. Sometimes your bank balance can be a little bipolar. Marie Poulin has 5 suggestions to Smooth Out The Feast or Famine Cycle.
- Your website is like your storefront for your business, and getting hacked can be like having your store set on fire (too dramatic?). Krista has some tips to keep your site safe that only take 30 minutes. 5 Easy Ways To Boost Your WordPress Site Security.
- Running a creative business can sometimes feel like it is zapping your creativity instead of inspiring it. ‘Get a client. Design. Deliver. Repeat.’ Eli has 5 simple ways to stay inspired so you don’t lose your creative edge.
- Stumped on how you should be marketing your blog or that new book you wrote? Amy Lynn Andrews has given us 33 ways to market your book, blog or business. Try a few this weekend and see how it goes!
- Productivity hacks are pretty much my favourite thing lately. I guess I’m on a fall get-shit-done kick. CoSchedule has 6 life tips that will help every blogger boost their personal productivity.
Here’s to a productive week!