Welcome to Weekly Finds where we share some useful links from around the web that will help you grow your business, get shit done, and hopefully add a little inspiration to your weekend.
- If you’re worried about making the leap to full-time for financial reasons, Julienne has 3 major tips to get prepared financially before you quit your steady paycheque
- Do you find yourself constantly scrambling to get last minute work or rush projects done? Devon has a tip about setting up project expectations before the work begins so you can avoid the scramble.
- Wondering what should go on your website? Krista is covering the must-haves for your freelance or online business website. These are the most important pieces to establish trust in your brand.
- All the experts say you need high traffic and a big list to make money online. Jenny is sharing her income and traffic breakdown from last month and she shares how she makes a great income WITHOUT big traffic.
- This breakdown definitely made me want to give Pancake App a try. Nesha shares 5 ways freelancers can use Pancake App for invoicing. project management, time tracking, and more.
- Up your visual marketing game with this post from Peg Fitzpatrick on how to DIY stunning images for your blog, website, promotions and social media. DIY ftw!
- Recurring clients are the best, aren’t they? Sarah Von Bargen shares how she’s had relationships with some of her clients longer than with her husband. Impressive! Learn her secrets to super loyal and long lasting professional relationships.