Welcome to Weekly Finds where we share some useful links from around the web that will help you grow your business, get shit done, and hopefully add a little inspiration to your weekend.
- This is huge – Natalie MacNeil’s Conquer Camp is starting next week and you absolutely must sign up for it. It is a FREE 2-week business incubator program packed with information and inspiration to seriously grow your business going into 2016. And it features tons of #bosslady guests. Natalie is an Emmy-winning genius entrepreneur and this program is going to be a game changer. I would bet that it is the most value you will ever get from a free program. Bold statement – but I’ve worked with her so I know how much she puts into this. Sign up, you won’t regret it.
- In other free program news, Kara Whaley is hosting a 5-day course to get your email shit together. In 5 days, she will guide you through easy to use tools, tricks, and systems to make Gmail work for you.
- My favourite podcast host, Jess Lively, interviewed the amazing Elizabeth Gilbert this week! I haven’t listened to it yet, but it will be queued up for my train ride home from NYC this weekend. Both of these ladies are pretty unreal so I have a feeling this podcast needs to be on everyone’s must-listen list.
- Making the leap to full-time freelancer/entrepreneur soon? YFS Magazine has a few essential tips for you.
- If blogging is part of your freelance marketing strategy (hint: it should be), read Sarah’s 9 things that will make your blog successful. Sarah Von Bargen has been blogging and freelancing for years, so she knows what’s up.
- If you want to do it all yourself, you’ve got to have systems in place! Maya Elious shares 4 key systems that all entrepreneurs and bloggers need.
Here’s to a productive week!