Sharing is caring! Here are some of my favourite links from the week that I want to share with you to help your business grow.
- I recently discovered Caroline Winegeart through her online course ’30 Days to Better Hand Lettering.’ I’m now majorly in love with her Instagram, her blog, and pretty much everything she does. Her and her partner Jason Zook recently started a podcast called ‘Sleeping With The Boss’ all about working with your partner. They cover a bunch of topics related to the challenges of living and working side-by-side with someone. I’ve just dived in, and I already dig it.
- Speaking of Caroline (I told you I love her stuff), this post from her blog on getting over the fear of putting your creative work out there is really awesome.
- The always lovely miss Charissa Moore shares her best tips on using your mailing list to actually sell shit. And not in a sleazy way. In a totally real, valuable-to-your-beloved-readers kind of way.
- Margo from The Blog Loft has tons of awesome tips for us this week. Here are 5 reasons your website maybe isn’t selling your services as much as you’d like (or at all). And because she’s awesome, Margo also shared with us how she massively grew her traffic using Pinterest and how you can do it, too. Thanks, Margo!
- It might be time to check in with yourself – is your business going as you had planned? Nathalie Lussier has some homework for you to build the business you really want.
- And if you need a daily reminder to hustle, grab these lovely desktop wallpapers from Amanda Genther.
Hustle your shit this week!