October is here and I can’t think of a better time to focus on growing your freelance business! All month The Freelance Hustle will be sharing tips and advice on topics related to growing and marketing your freelance business, and getting set up for massive success in 2015. Here’s a snippet of what we are going to cover:
- finding out who your ideal clients are
- how to optimize your website to get more traffic and more clients
- the best tools to grow your twitter and Instagram engagement
- setting up your online presence to attract clients to you
- the must-haves for successful online and in-person networking
This is just a taste of what’s to come this month! Each day there will be a new post with a marketing tip that you can take action on right away to start seeing your business grow. The strategies coming up will vary in depth and the time required to complete each item; some tips will require only a few minutes, some may take a few hours of planning and execution. Each tip is meant to strengthen your online presence and your approach to growing your client list, no matter how big or small the actual task.
So join me this month in taking steps to reach your business goals – whether you are just starting out as a freelancer, you’re trying to turn your side hustle into a full-time gig, or you’ve been freelancing for a while and want to ramp things up, following these steps will help you get there.